Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17, 2009: Day 16

This is one vehicle that George doesn't mind sharing the road with.

A 90 mile day with no dog attacks.... is called a great day of biking in Kentucky.... This was the coldest and the windiest day, esp. at the start of the day (Temps. in the low 40's but with the wind chill, it felt way colder than that). George kept going though. I had a great day touring the Mammoth caves too, even though I miscalculated the time change and got to the caves two hours before I was suppose to. But never a bad time to go for a little run, good thing that I always have all my stuff in the car with me. We have now corssed over to the Central time zone. Another thing we have noticed with George (totally not related to anything I was writing about) at mealtimes is that I am always done eating before him (which was never the case before this bike tour). Also, he never has any left over food in his plate.....never. May be the portion sizes are not really too big in America, its just that people are not exercising enough to be able to eat all the food.

We went from Sanora, KY to Glenville, KY

Total miles: 90

No comments:

Post a Comment